Register

Download! No deductions from user account.

Although there are some programs to balance chemical equations for Classpad 330, they are not compatible with fx-CP400.
So I decided to try to create a program to do that from scratch, using the only available language CPBasic, based on this tutorial.

Currently my program can successfully balance many chemical equations from simple to harder, even ionic, however there are some small limitations:
-You need to expand manually chemical equations with parenthesis, before write on the program, in order to reduce the time of balancing. Exemple:
Pb(NO3)2+AlCl3=PbCl2+Al(NO3)3
should be rewritten to
PbN2O6+AlCl3=PbCl2+AlN3O9
-'Pseudo' chemical equations with non-real elements are not supported. I think it is unnecessary...

Ionic charges are represented for exemple as {+1} or {-1} ... placed after the respective reagent/produt.
Free electrons are also supported!
Exemple:
Cr2O7{-2} + H{+} + {-} = Cr{+3} + H2O

The program is slow, it takes about 1 minute to balance a regular/normal equation with 2 reagents and 2 produts, consequence of cpbasic speed.

Let me know if you find any problem.

Changelog:
Version 0.3
-Fixed a bug related with support for equations with the same element (chain C, O or H) repeted 2 or more times in 1 produt/reagent, introduced in v0.2
-Added support for equations that contain "Ph". Ph is a benzene ring, not element and sometimes is also used in some equations, like:
PhCH3 + KMnO4 + H2SO4 = PhCOOH + K2SO4 + MnSO4 + H2O

Version 0.2
-Added support for equations with the same element (chain C, O or H) repeted 2 or more times in 1 produt/reagent, like:
C6H5COOH + O2 = CO2 + H2O
-Error messages and error detecting improved

Version 0.1
-Initial release

Note: To check the version of your program, write "version" in equation input box.

• Basic Chemical Equation Balance
This download was added Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm by helder7 and last edited Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:14 pm by helder7 • Last download Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:15 am

Jump to:  

Legend

Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! No deductions from user account.Download!  Download! External source. No deductions from user account.Download! External source.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download for registered users  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
There are overall 179 downloads with a size of 66.41 MiB / 10 GiB. This includes 10 external downloads. Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed