Register

Download! No deductions from user account.

Pixelworld, a puzzle-platform-adventure.

In this game you play as Pixl, who goes on adventure.
Use: 4(left), 6(right), 8(up), 7(left-up), 9(right-up). In some levels, use 2(down). All black pixels act as wall/ground.

There are 15 levels, in each level you need to move to the end of the level by using your brains and finding your way, there are some special levels though in which you need to find another way.
Each time you reach the next level, the game automatically saves your game, so you can continue from that level another time if you wish to.

Moving one pixel may sound hard, but when you get into the game, it's easy to keep track. (I know, as I tested it myself :P)
Tip: if you have backlight, turn it on

Have fun

Thanks, G

• Pixelworld
This download was added Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:12 pm by GForce  • Last download Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:31 pm

Jump to:  

Legend

Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! No deductions from user account.Download!  Download! External source. No deductions from user account.Download! External source.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download for registered users  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
There are overall 179 downloads with a size of 66.41 MiB / 10 GiB. This includes 10 external downloads. Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed