Register

Download! No deductions from user account.

Hey all, I rewrote casio pool into an SDK add-in, it now features a very realistic collision model with angle and impuls distribution . The SDK enabled so much power the game is now played with 10 balls and one white ball.

The game is easy to operate,when starting you need to place the white ball along a line with the up and down arrow. When you have placed the white ball, press enter, now the cue appears, with the left and right arrow keys you can set the angle of the cue.With the up and down arrow you can set the force of the the hit.

Press enter and be amazed about the high reality collisons and movement of the balls (it took me a while to get it this way). The bar that represented the force of the hit now represents the balls that are in the pocket. When you pocket a white ball you can place it again along the line

So the main keys are up down left right and exe

with menu or exit you exit the application.

Please try the game and tell me if you like it (rate it, comment it whatever )

game update 1:
I have added a new function: while aiming you can push the "OPTN" key, it will now show where the ball is headed
I also added a white ball count, you now start with 4 white balls, when you play them all in the pockets you lose (first version you could never lose)
i fixed some bugs

game update 2:
I have added the option to play with 6 holes
I have added the option to play with 8 whiteballs instead of 4
I have added the option to play carambole (no gamerules yet)
I fixed the bug where you could place a white ball in a black ball during whiteball placement (thanks CFX Master)
I fixed the bug where the ball would shoot full speed when selecting speed 0 (thanks CFX Master)
I fixed some intercollision problems
I fixed the bug where sometimes a ball dissapeared in the side (got caught)

Enjoy

• Billiards
This download was added Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 pm by Menno  • Last download Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:11 am

Jump to:  

Legend

Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! No deductions from user account.Download!  Download! External source. No deductions from user account.Download! External source.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download for registered users  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
There are overall 179 downloads with a size of 66.41 MiB / 10 GiB. This includes 10 external downloads. Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed