Register

e-activity help

Discuss anything related to calculators. For specific help on certain games/programs check the Released Projects subforum.
Calculators: None

e-activity help

Postby gomesmr » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Can someone please tell me if there is some kind of SDK or something that could help me editing e-activity files and programs, into my computer and then copy it to my fx9860 GII SD. (all this i want because it's time consuming & hard for developing programs using the Calculator itself, it would be easier doing it in the computer)
> > Thanks.

Calculators: Casio Afx 1.0, Casio fx-9860GII SD, Casio Classpad 330, Casio fx-CG20, Casio Classpad fx-CP400

Re: e-activity help

Postby helder7 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Post moved from "Casio fx9860 sdk" to "General".

At this moment you have:
=>Casio fx9860gii manager - is trial and after evaluation time it expires
=>Eact Maker - a free browser based online tool to create eActivity files with support for math expressions, special characters, etc... (link in site sidebar).
SiO2 + CaCO3 ----------> CaSiO3 + CO2

Calculators: Casio Cfx Series, Casio fx-CG10

Re: e-activity help

Postby nsg » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:07 am

gomesmr wrote:(all this i want because it's time consuming & hard for developing programs using the Calculator itself, it would be easier doing it in the computer)

Not to discourage you, or something, but the entire point of a programmable calculator in this day and age, is that you can program it with nothin but itslef. If you want to write programs on a computer for some handheld device, then cell phones or tablets are much more appreciative targets.
Also, in my opinion, it is time consuming and hard to develop programs. Period. For calculator, for computer, on calculator, on computer -- all minor points, it is just difficult to make a good program. (Eacts are different story. There are better ways to enter massive amounts of text)

Return to General