Register

Some tests with hp prime emulator

Discuss anything related to calculators. For specific help on certain games/programs check the Released Projects subforum.
Calculators: Casio Afx 1.0, Casio fx-9860GII SD, Casio Classpad 330, Casio fx-CG20, Casio Classpad fx-CP400

Some tests with hp prime emulator

Postby helder7 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:47 pm

I did recently download of the hp prime emulator found by cncalc.

The BASIC programming language appears to be more complete than Prizm/Classpad 400. There are for example a command to choose RGB colors instead of a limited number that we have in casio basic... but today I will not talk about it... :think:

I wrote today a little tool to generate eActivities ... cof... cof... cof... or better Notes .hpnote files (like eActMaker) for it. You can test it here:
http://wiki.planet-casio.com/tools/HPPrimeNotes/

To import these files, you should copy them to:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\HP_Prime

and reopen again the emulator. Currently does not support special characters but can be added in the future if the format does not change.

Note that sometimes the emulator crash with files too big.
SiO2 + CaCO3 ----------> CaSiO3 + CO2

Calculators: Casio Afx 1.0, Casio fx-9860GII SD, Casio Classpad 330, Casio fx-CG20, Casio Classpad fx-CP400

Re: Some tests with hp prime emulator

Postby helder7 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:04 am

I updated today the tool posted in the previous post.

Now it supports also the hp 39gII and (theoretically) all special characters supported by these calculators.

Writing some text on the web tool with special characters:

Result on the emulators:
Image Image

GUI needs some improvements such as creating a table of special characters for easy input in textarea, however it is not a priority for me.

Feedback and tests are welcome.
SiO2 + CaCO3 ----------> CaSiO3 + CO2

Return to General