Register

Casio fx-CG20 won't turn on

Discuss anything related to calculators. For specific help on certain games/programs check the Released Projects subforum.
Calculators: Casio fx-CG20

Casio fx-CG20 won't turn on

Postby Yassin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:27 pm

So I was using this image viewing program. I clicked on some kind of map and suddenly the screen was frozen. I popped the batteries out and in but I couldn't turn it on. I put some new batteries in but I still get the same results. I don't know what to do :( Is there somebody who knows what I should do?

Calculators: Casio fx-CG20

Re: Casio fx-CG20 won't turn on

Postby Nemhardy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Wich image viewing program were you using ? I'm probably not the most experimented to answer to that, but I'm not sure that there are solutions, some cases like your were "solved" by contacting the costumer service (I'm not sure of the exact English expression, but that's where you carry an object when it is broken and still under warranty). But I would perheaps suggest you to crosspost to the Cemetech Prizm section (or the Omnimaga one, but I think the Cemetech one is better for that case, as there are already some cases documented there...), you'll probably get some informations from more advanced people ;).

Good luck with your Prizm ! ;)

Return to General