Register

Fuse bombs

Topics on released projects. Only the author of a program should start a topic on it.

Fuse bombs

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 am

my first game in BASICS please try it out and if there are any bugs report it to me.

Dysprosium

Fuse bombs

Postby Dysprosium » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 am

Good game, I like how it keeps getting faster and faster.

One little improvement though: there's no penalty if you press a number which isn't on the screen (for example pressing 5 if 5 isn't a bomb). That means that if you press all 9 buttons fast enough you can reach higher scores without even needing to look at the screen.

Re:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:39 am

i was aware of that, but i found it not nessecary to put that into the game, cause you wont be able to do that with a high score. And if you press the wrond buttons often it would getting annoying
Thanks for your quick reaction

Dysprosium

Fuse bombs

Postby Dysprosium » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:45 am

Yes it would be a bit annoying, but how about being penalized for pressing 2 wrong keys one right after the other? That way, if you sometimes missed one of the buttons you wouldn't get penalized, but if you were trying to cheat, bam, penalty.

Oh well, could you please try out my new game, as I'm still waiting for someone's input for improvements, etc.?
http://casiokingdom.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=6&lid=557&ttitle=#dldetails

Re:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 am

cant get the file codebckg into my main memory. tried it via FA124 and copying it from storage memory (im sure my memory isnt full). and if i try to start the other program it says dimension error.

Dysprosium

Fuse bombs

Postby Dysprosium » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 am

Oh, I didn't test the download, maybe that's why I wasn't getting any input.
I'll reupload it to here; in the meantime try this file instead: http://rapidshare.com/files/242168594/CODEBREAKER.zip.html

About the dimension error, you're supposed to create a 14x2 matrix on slot D, it's told in the description.

Re:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 am

just an idea, maybe you could put the make matrx in your program, or just make a setup file. cause not everyone knows what a matrix is (inlcluiding me).

Dysprosium

Fuse bombs

Postby Dysprosium » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:08 am

Err, yeah, I've tought about it, but people could accidentally hit setup again and all their data would be cleared. Mmm, to create a matrix press MENU, RUN, >MAT (it's on one of the F keys), scroll down to "Mat D", DIM, 14, 2, enter.

Re:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 am

made matrix now it works, the interval between the numbers may be shorter

Dysprosium

Re:

Postby Dysprosium » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 am

" wrote:made matrix now it works, the interval between the numbers may be shorter

err... I'm sorry, what numbers are you talking about?

Hey, can we continue this conversation through PM or my thread? I don't want to be talking about my game in your game's thread, unless you don't mind, of course.

Next

Return to Released Projects