Register

Download! No deductions from user account.

SudokuCP is a sudoku game for Classpad.

The game comes with 100 levels from a j2me game with difficult easy/normal. More levels can be added in the future with different difficulty.

Although I still do not have a physical calculator I think the game will be faster because I optimized it to the max. For exemple, after generate the board from a matrix, the board is saved in an image file and defined as background to make drawing operations more faster when is necessary clean the screen. Of course the screen is only cleaned when is really necessary.

You can use the stylus to touch in cells and keys to write numbers [0-9] to the cell. 0 is used to clean a cell. The numbers that you input have the color blue and default board numbers (that you can not change) are black.

I assume you already know the rules of sudoku so I will not explain here (but there are hundreds of sites with it like wikipedia if you want).

I hope you enjoy the game.

Note that you should always close the game pressing the X (upper right corner) to clean variables and put other settings to default.

• SudokuCP
This download was added Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 am by helder7  • Last download Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:04 pm

Jump to:  

Legend

Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! No deductions from user account.Download!  Download! External source. No deductions from user account.Download! External source.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download for registered users  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
There are overall 179 downloads with a size of 66.41 MiB / 10 GiB. This includes 10 external downloads. Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed