Register

Download! No deductions from user account.

Update May 24,2012: Random map generation! I have created a simple algorithm that makes clumps of blocks that you can interact with. I have also re-written the program from scratch and it is 1/3 its original size even with the additional content :P

I wrote this while my teacher was blabbing about her kids or whatnot. Please contact me if you find bugs... I WILL REACH PERFECTION.

-Use the arrow keys to move.
-Use the numbers to place blocks around your character.
(7 8 9
4 - 6
1 2 3)
-Hold down the number until you see you character change to destroy a block.
-Press Exit or Menu to open the main menu.
-Use f4, f5, and f6 to change the block you are using.

Install:
-Add file to programs area
-Run the program
-Select "New Map" if you have not yet used this game.

================================================== ==================
If you know a better way to store and load map data to the screen in Casio Basic please contact me ASAP.
================================================== ==================

• 2D Minecraft
This download was added Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:21 am by Xadiant  • Last download Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 am

Jump to:  

Legend

Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! No deductions from user account.Download!  Download! External source. No deductions from user account.Download! External source.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download for registered users  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
There are overall 179 downloads with a size of 66.41 MiB / 10 GiB. This includes 10 external downloads. Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed