Register

Download! No deductions from user account.

The first screen is the splash screen. No keys needed here, it will disappear after a few seconds.

After that you are in the map. Scroll a little around to see how big the map is. Scrolling is done with the arrow keys. The little square box with the “+” in it will move over the screen. When it hits the side the screen will move to the next part of the map.

When you press menu, the menu bar appears. For each function key a menu is added (F3 is still empty). When you press F1 in the menu mode, the F1 menu pops up. The mouse changes to a black square and is in the lower left corner of the F1 menu, move it with the arrow keys to select a building tile. When you press EXE you select the tile, the mouse changes to a big opaque square and is on the map again. When you select the right spot for your tile press SHIFT to build.

You cannot build on water, you will first need to make land of it. For that use the shovel and bucket icon, top left of F1 menu. Also, you cannot build on existing structures, you need to demolish first, using the same icon.

Note that in menu mode (when the menu bar is visible) time stops, the game is paused…

Under F2 there are facility’s like power plants, fire and police stations, health service, schools, water stations, roads, harbours and airports. Roads are auto placing, meaning that you only have to build a road where you want it, it aligns itself to neighbouring roads.

When there is no, or not enough, water or power the tiles will have blinking icon’s indicating what shortage it has. Also there is an information chart under F5. use it to manage your city.

Under the F4 key you find the fund and Taxes menu. Select items with up and down arrows, adjust with left and right.

Using the F6 key you get in the settings dialogue. Load and save game (only one save game possible, so be careful. Many many thanks to VanHoa) set speed settings (time speed and overall gamespeed) also you can exit the game via this menu.

I hope this post helps you guys (and girls of course ) playing this game because I realise this game has many buttons and options. I hope you like it and I hope to release a definitive version very soon.

Vanhoa many thanks, you are in the credits screen, i don't know how much to thank you without you game save and load would not have been possible, thanks for helping me out

update 01-12-2007
- Version 3 released.

• CalcCity
This download was added Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 pm by Menno  • Last download Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:33 pm

Jump to:  

Legend

Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! No deductions from user account.Download!  Download! External source. No deductions from user account.Download! External source.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download for registered users  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
There are overall 179 downloads with a size of 66.41 MiB / 10 GiB. This includes 10 external downloads. Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed