Register

How To Create 'full' Shift-Key Shortcuts On Classpad 400?

Discuss anything related to calculators. For specific help on certain games/programs check the Released Projects subforum.
Calculators: Casio Classpad fx-CP400

How To Create 'full' Shift-Key Shortcuts On Classpad 400?

Postby 7-jordy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:21 am

Hi everyone!

I am trying to add shift key shortcuts to my classpad's hard keys, but am unable to add the 'full' key/'full' function of the key I want to use as a shortcut.

For example, go to keyboard -> math 2 -> and look at the integration key (the one to the left of the "lim" key).

Notice how this key has the integral symbol as well as three boxes to enter values.

When I set this key as a shortcut (via system->system(again)->shift keys), and then when I use the shortcut in main, the calculator only presents the simplified integration function " ∫( " (notice it does not have the two spaces to specify a domain)

Another example ,I tried to use shift and ^ for get an expression like Math1 □ elevated to □ ,but the results are the same ^( ). How can i configure it? I want to get a same similar like shift and / = □/□ . But with exponents.

How do I get these full function keys as shortcuts?

***Just found out the correct terminology for this:
I am attempting to add shortcuts to template input keys, but the calculator only lets me add line input keys as shortcuts, is there any way to add template input keys?

Any help would be appreciated! cheers!

Return to General