Register

Casio Universal Wiki is open to public...

All news about Casiopeia, calculator games, development tools and community news will be posted here.
Calculators: Casio Afx 1.0, Casio fx-9860GII SD, Casio Classpad 330, Casio fx-CG20, Casio Classpad fx-CP400

Casio Universal Wiki is open to public...

Postby helder7 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 pm

I've been working over the past few weeks, with the help of some members (ziqumu, catix, heyy!) in a project to create a Universal Wiki for casio Calculators.

There are already some wikis for casio calculators made by other communities, but it is a more ambitious project, cover all casio calculator models in 2 languages (english and french).

Any help will be welcome, and therefore come now open registration to the public, during the next 2 weeks.

The two versions of wiki are integrated, you only need an account.

Thank you in advance to all who want to join the project!

English Wiki Homepage: http://wiki.planet-casio.com/en/Main_Page
French Wiki Homepage: http://wiki.planet-casio.com/fr/Accueil

Ps: Feel free to leave your suggestions, report bugs...
SiO2 + CaCO3 ----------> CaSiO3 + CO2

Calculators: Casio fx-9860GII

Postby Ziqumu » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Good :D

I just want to clarify that, right now all pages are not protected but it is pointless to try to flood, delete, edit pages, they are all saved and this will cause the ban.

Postby Purobaz » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:17 pm

I try to write some pages, but I've never used wiki before.
Thus it's a bit difficult.

I thinks somebody should set categories and some pages, to allow simple "user" as me to fill pages easily.
By example in the main page, how the casio basic and C languages will be organised ?

I think we should also add a categorie about transfer.

Postby Cartix » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:22 pm

@ Puro : Il y a déjà des pages prévues pour le transfert : cliques sur les liens "Tranfert to ..." Et là tu pourra écrire une page sur le transfert si tu veux.
Pour ce qui est du basic, je pense qu'il y aura des pages comme celle de Malica et CPLua

Postby Purobaz » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Cartix wrote:@ Puro : Il y a déjà des pages prévues pour le transfert : cliques sur les liens "Tranfert to ..." Et là tu pourra écrire une page sur le transfert si tu veux.
Pour ce qui est du basic, je pense qu'il y aura des pages comme celle de Malica et CPLua

Yes, I've added this section, because I think it's the first thing that users want to know about their calc.
In fact I meant that somebody should organize the transfer categorie with a page which includes informations about each series and each users operating system by example.

Calculators: Casio fx-9750GII, Casio Classpad 330 plus

Postby Dark Storm » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Good ! :)
Puro, will you write a section about PRGM2 ?

Postby Purobaz » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Dark Storm wrote:Good ! :)
Puro, will you write a section about PRGM2 ?

Of course !

About PRGM2 on Fx9860 I work on a new system calls BasicX. Currently I haven't enough time to finish it because of exams, but I will do it this summer.
You can read the topic to see the progress.

About PRGM2 color on Prizm, it's just a beta and I will also work on it this summer. But it take time and I'm not very closed with graphics functions.

Postby PierrotLL » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:27 pm

I suggest to open portals "User", "Basic development" and "C/asm development"

Calculators: Casio fx-9860GII

Postby Ziqumu » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 pm

What do you mean by portal? A page that contains the latest information about these subjects?

Postby PierrotLL » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Yes, a special page like that which regroups main pages about a kind of calculator use.
The actual main page table follow this idea, but I think it will be overfilled and messy over time.

My idea is a page where all C programmers could go to see what they don't know about C programming on their calculators (List of tools, documentations, tutorials ...), and the same for Basic programmers and simple users.

------

Btw, another question, can we create some InfoBox templates like "Development tool", "Library" or "Programming Language" ?

Next

Return to News & Announcements